During autumn and winter, we normally produce kiwi and a lot of varieties of apple, including the well-known “Renetta Grigia of Torriana”. In summer season, we pick-up blueberries and “ramassin”, a local variety of plum.
The taste of our fruits comes from two elements: the peculiarities of the cultivation area and all the careful techniques of cultivation, according to organic principles.
With the project “Fruit and vegetables chain”, developed by Piedmont region to help the collaboration between farms, we sell even other nearby farms’ products as potatoes of Bisalta consortium, apricots and other summer fruits.
OUR PROCESSED FRUITS
Jams and juices complete our product offer. They are produced in a handcraft laboratory and processed at low temperatures to save the authentic fruits taste, without additives.
We really care to choose the best fruit for our products, knowing that their quality is related to the quality of raw materials.
SUGAR FREE JAMS
To discover products’ prices and availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the seasonal price list.
HOW TO BUY OUR PRODUCTS
All Agricola Bargiolina’s products can be bought trough different “short chain” channels:
- Directly at the farm in Barge (an appointment is required)
- Adhering to the offer of many “promoters”, who every year support all our products to help
IL CAMMINO association
- Adhering to one of 15 G.A.S. (Social Purchasing Networks), which since many years are buying Agricola Bargiolina’s fruits with periodic orders
- Adhering to one of the many G.A.C. (Collective Purchasing Networks), managed by Movimento Consumatori association – which weekly receives Agricola Bargiolina’s fruits and other products
- Adhering to one of the network “The hive says yes” reality, to which Agricola Bargiolina is participating – such as:
- “Caffetteria Città” – Turin, piazza Cattaneo 16/a
- “Casa del quartiere” – Turin, via Morgari 14
- “Oratorio Borgis” – Grugliasco, via Giustetti 12
- Cultural association “I buffoni di corte” – Turin, corso Sebastopoli 272
Otherwise, it’s possible to visit one of the shops that share Agricola Bargiolina’s philosophy and have chosen to sell our products according to a fairtrade way and ideas. Those are showed on the map below.